Friday, May 13, 2005

Wow. Who whould have thought that this would be so complicated? I sent out the e-mail telling everyone about my blog, about the next day i had about 8 people e-mailing me saying 'what's going on?'. Yeah, i did forget to put my link on this, but even people who found the link still were all confused. Crazy. I hope it works out better soon.

And, if you want to leave a comment, you have 2 choices. You can sign up (i don't suggest it), or you can COMMENT ANONYMOUSLY. Just put your name at the bottomn, and it's all good.

I was supposed to go to the beach today, but the weather's all rainy and such. I guess i'll have to go next week. Oh well. At least i'm going to vote on sexy firefighters tonight lol.

Well, i'm off. Ryan is going to make me supper :). I'm sure it will be totally awesome. I think it's a roast. Mmmm....yummy. I don't make roasts because they're way to big for one person, but i love them.

No comments: