Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Bah...rain

Is it just me, or have we been having really terrible weather lately? I HATE this crappy weather! Working outside all day, it really sucks how it rains all the time. It's really getting on my nerves. Is the weather all craptacular anywhere else? Gull Lake? Halifax? Germany??? I swear, i would be willing to bet that even Germany would be sunnier than here lately! It's unbelievable. Brrr.... I can't wait till thursday. Not only is it my day off, it's supposed to be sunny. Perfect day to go to the beach. Unfortunately, Michelle is going to Edmonton, so she can't go with me. I really want to go to the beach, but i don't have anyone to go with. DOES ANYONE WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH ON THURSDAY? otherwise i'll just have to sneak into crystal's backyard, fill it with sand and pretend that it's a beach instead. That or lay in some sandbox somewhere lol. JJ. Don't worry crystal, your backyard is safe.....for now.....

So, the groceries have been bought, and the fancy cooking will start tommorow. I'll start it off with a bang, with my melon fruit salad :) I have got my webcam back from ray temporarily, and now i can take and post pictures of anything that turns out... The problem is my food often tastes awesome but rarely looks pretty. I just don't have the aesthetic skills.

Wish me luck...

Wow. Today i have taken another tiny step towards actually becoming a mature adult. I have officially bought my first hair dryer and curling iron. I'm not sure how to use them, but how hard can it be? I'm sure the burn marks on the hands, scalp and neck eventually heal.... haha. Seriously, though. Now i need to somehow find a good hair product to de-frizz my hair. Anyone out there know of a good one? Kim, what do you use? Jess? Lisa? Jen? Mom? Anyone? Any suggestions would be awesome.

Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Dale said...

So, did you get your star wars tickets Ryan? I'm kinda looking forward to going.

I will make you tandoori chicken, and it will be amazing...lets hope...

Cross your fingers.

How about next week thursday?