Friday, May 20, 2005

Starry Starry Night

Wow. Has anyone looked outside tonight? If not you really missed a show. I left ray's house around 2 am, and looked up at the sky. It was positively glowing with northern lights. Wow. It was absolutely magical. I immediately called Ray outside, and we just stood there and stared up at the sky for a couple minutes, in silence. It was one of those perfect moments. The stars were shining sooo brightly, the weather was not too cold, the moon was dim, the northern lights were a glowing green.... the sky was perfect. Dad, it made me think of you. It would have been a perfect night for stargazing. I wonder... Can you see northern lights with binoculars? You'd think that would be something to see. I'm assuming you can't with a telescope since they're so close....

Saw star wars tonight. All i can say is wow. The light saber battles....the darkness....the full emotion of Padme.... Lets put it this way. Episode 3 made me cry. I admit, i cry easy at movies....but this one was powerfull. Not an all out bawl-fest like The Notebook, but it was really touching. Padme really did an amazing job. Near the end, i feel she really stole the show. It was an inner battle, torn between the cool cool lightsabers and the sadness of Padme's death.... Just wow.

Anyways, bed time for me. I need to catch some sleep since i work tommorow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dale you have some nice blogs!

Dale said...

...thank you, mysterious commenter....

the think about being anonymous is that unless you put your name you are very...well....anonymous

Anonymous said...

hey dale
I miss the northern lights... I havn't seen em in like 4 years or so... They really are nice.

About the hair products question before, sorry I dunno what to use, I don't really use any anymore and I don't think the stuff I used to use worked very well. Maybe ask the hairdresser.
Lisa

Dale said...

Good idea lisa...

Then again, last time I asked the hair dresser, they conned me into buying this hair wax that cost about 40$! Boo to that...I'll ask a different hair dresser. Maybe that will work. I decided to buy this hair defrizzer stuff that works with the new hairdryer and curling iron i bought. I blew the last of my birthday on all this hair stuff. Now i just have to figure out how to use it...