Thursday, July 21, 2005

You ROCK!

I would like to putout a big thank you to everyone who is commenting. You guys rule. Wow. My new post was up for less than 24 hours and i already got 5 comments. Yay for friends!

Just another randomn note, for people who may be able to help me move.... i may be moving into the house on the 31st, but i am moving out of rez by the 25th. As well, i am moving stuff out from storage sometime around the 4th or 5th. I will be recruiting hardcore when it comes time for moving things out of storage, as this is when i will need the most help, especially all you people with vans.... So, what i'm saying is that it would be nice to have some help at other moving times, but around the 4th or 5th is when i will need you the most. Around the 31st is actually the time when i will need people the least lol.

Thank you for all your concerns :). You guys rule :)

1 comment:

Dale said...

you show me a plane ticket, and i'll be right there beside you, hauling boxes lol